After the star of Christmas and Epiphany, now what? We are exploring what it means to be enlightened, by looking at some intersections between faith and science. There will be personal testimonies from members of the congregation, children’s times that foster curiosity and wonder, and sermon explorations on the topics listed below. In our country’s current anti-science atmosphere we celebrate the human drive to discover and understand — both the mysteries of the Cosmos and the mysteries of the Spirit. Bring your sense of adventure!
- January 14 Science, Justice and Ethics
- January 21 Galileo, Darwin and Science Mike
- January 28 Neuroscience and Religious Experience
- February 4 Trauma, Healing and Forgiveness
- February 11 Ecology, Theology and Spirit